Did you know that if you do not maintain a clean dryer vent (not just the filter), your dryer could catch on fire? It is true. According to National Fire Protection Association, there are 13,820 house fires caused by clothes dryers. Approximately 27 percent of these fires are due to a build up of lint, which is highly flammable. So when lint accumulates in the dryer and dryer vent, it can burst into flames. This is why dryer vent cleaning is so critical to the health and welfare of your home and family.
BreathE-Z provides a dryer vent cleaning service for your home in Gwinnett County, Georgia. With our dryer vent and dryer clean-out services, you need not worry about a fire breaking out and burning your favorite t-shirt, or worse, your home! Rest easy with BreathE-Z‘s dryer fire protection and cleaning.
You can count on BreathE-Z‘s professional Dryer Vent Cleaning Services for the safety of your home and family in Gwinnett County, Georgia.
The Benefits of Dryer Vent Cleaning Service
Reduce the leading cause for house fires with dryer vent inspection and cleaning. BreathE-Z‘s high-powered tools provide professional and quality cleaning to reduce risk and keep your family safe.
Dryer vent cleaning includes a thorough examination of the entire vent from the dryer unit to the outside of your home. Not to mention, there are several additional benefits to a dryer vent cleaning.
- Save Money: A clean dryer vent dries clothes faster, which uses less energy and reduces your energy bill.
- The Safe Option: When your dryer vent is obstructed, the airflow is restricted, allowing the heat to build up in the dryer and vent. This situation can quickly escalate into a fire.
- Dryer Lifespan: Make your dryer last longer with good dryer maintenance. When there are no clogs, the dryer will pull less on the motor, making that motor run smoothly for years to come.
- Clothing Lasts Longer: With shorter drying times and less heat buildup, your clothing will last longer and look better. Have you ever had an article of clothing melt or shrink? You may have an overheating dryer. And be sure your clothes are not worn out by endless tumbling due to a vent that is not allowing the heat and moisture to escape.
The Dryer Vent Cleaning Process
When you call on BreathE-Z to clean your dryer vent, we won’t leave until the entire line and lint filter are thoroughly cleaned and ready for optimal use. First, we will look to see if there is an obstruction or buildup somewhere in the line. Then we can get to work cleaning the vent with our specially designed high-powered tools.
Our BreathE-Z team will whisk the dust, lint, and debris away with power vacuums and rotary brushes.
- No more clumps of moisture-filled lint, making your dryer times longer and longer each time you use it.
- And no more risk of fire placing your house and family in real danger.
Contact our friendly team at BreathE-Z to help your household function optimally and rest easy.
In addition, if you feel the dust in the home may have gotten into your AC system, give us a call for Air Duct Cleaning as well. We want you and your family to breathe clear with BreathE-Z.
Residential Dryer Vent Cleaning by BreathE-Z
BreathE-Z is the area’s number one choice for dryer vent cleaning in Gwinnett County, Georgia. We have the tools and experience to get the job done right the first time. Our technicians are ready to help the community breathe clear and prevent dryer fires, as we have been doing for years. What’s more, we value each and every customer as we care for their family’s health and wellness.With BreathE-Z Dryer Vent Cleaning, we restore lost performance and ensure peace of mind that dryer fire danger is gone for your home and family.